S-A-I-N-S . dude!


Guys!!
What do you think that hear word BIOLOGY ??
Huhu .
====== I mean , that bored to learn . ====
Hafuuiiiiiiih ! ck ck ck .

like my friend this one, she is a student in sains club . her name is noor aisyiyah firdaus :))

study about sains ? well , I know that sains is most important to learn , however everytime I want to learn sains ---- I feel something that want to stopped ! like as sleepy , etc . hihi maybe factored of the teachers ?? hwewew .
and one most really bad event , that I can’t forget------> I’ll have to bring my phone ( oh guys, my school not permits the students bring their phone. Not cool ! so bored =.= ) and one day , my biology teacher knew that I brings my cellular. And so , I must have an affair with my BK teacher . soshit!!
I’m swear, that i will not brings my cellular again if that teacher is teaching me. NO MORE !!! ( I can’t promise to another teacher except my biology teacher. Ouupss hihi )

next about physic .
my friend , noor aisyiyah firdaus and I , and also all my classmate are felt the difficult to learn PHYSIC ( yeah not all , I sure ____ maybe half of  cheprit’s )
well, is that caused the teacher ? hmm . lucky guess ! sure all of you , who the cheprit’s ____sure know who-is-she . ouuuuuuuuuupss she is ms. NYING-NYING !
please , for everyone if you do not understand, you can make a question to fifi (sapaan akrab noor aisyiyah firdaus)
she can answer your questions . hihi x))

anytime.
I’ll do directorat test for days later , and I MUST DO SAINS TEST !! how how how how . OMG
Every class is divided by 3 groups . and ! what theeee **** UGH !
Must study hard ! study , study , and study. Dude !

Study hard not ? study hard! Study hard not ? study hard!
L-A-Z-Y . dude =,=

_______Somebody help me please_________