crazy at class

Salam olahraga (loh??)
Hahahahaloolololoooo blogku sayeeeeeeeeeng.
Kini tiba saat nya ceritaa..
CERITA SIH CERITA TAPI GA GINI JUGA KALEEEEE!!! (huwa?)
Today is a crazy day that my friends and I are gonna FVCKIN CRAZY WELL hah shit! I wear my high heels shoes for presentation.wkwk and when the ring school was comin. Yes. IT’S TIME TO TAKE PHOTOGRAPH. Ohmaigad.
I don’t know what really something that make us gonna crazy yeahh.
This is really photo at school!

Desi wearing my fvckin high heels shoes huwaaaaaaaaha

It’s me wear the best damn thing .And than, I maked up desi being a MUMMY. Whatthefvck desi fvckin beautifull with her style for a few.Like this. It’s fvckin SASSY MUMMY. Bwahahahahaahahaha a damn beauty ahahha=))

We all are in this fvcking together. MUMMY CANTIK!!
Hahahahahahhaahahahha
Everyday everywhere everytime, always funny [ FURILLA? ]
Bye!