fallin in love is just not for a while!

Boys and girls ,
I wanna sharing in this time, oh do you know with something that I feel,huh ?
fvck I do fall in love with somebody. I know he loves me, I know he cares! When I fall in love it will be FOREVER or I never fall in love in a realase world like this is, dude!
This is he=,= I call him little boy!


You are the answer to my lonely prayer, you are an angel  from above. I was so lonely, till you come to me, with the wonder of your love =* I’ll be so lonely without you, maybe you’ll be lonesome too and blue. I’m shining like a candle in the dark, when you tell me that you love me, my little boy. Giling yah, eke tinta tau kenapa eke bisa jatuh cintrong ama yey LB, yey pake pellet huh? Tinta yah?wkwkk I can’t lie to myself. I know I love you but, it’s so hard to do with you. you mean everything to me, darling! Kali ini eke terjebak dalam kisah kasih pada adik kelas, kenapa ? LITTLE BOY, huh? Why why why!! Oh lucky me yeaahI was dreaming you as my boy hahahahahha  until I drew you are like this! This fvckin by me!understand?huh.
Jatuh cintrong serasa dunia milik berdua yang lain ngontrak ckckck dia dia dia cinta yang kutunggun tunggu tunggu , dia dia dia lengkapi hidupkuuuuu. =* =* =* I’m never tough that I’d fall in loveeee.aku maluuu huuu huuu tapi mauuuu uu uuu ku suka gayamu, tingkahmu, senyummu, tapi ku maluuuuuu tuk nyatakan padamu, bi-way-ei-en !
And , little boy gonna leave me at 2 weeks, I will missing him sooooo, I’m so lost without you!!! oh nooooooooooo please god, hiks  long distance is killing me shit -,- he will goes to pare to study his English, it s school programe damn so! WTF
see ya!