♥ miss u, boy ♥


tonite is frinite.. right a week that little boy leaving me so far away.make me miss him, no one else can make me feel better except see his face too long :( I feel so right to be here with you ooohhh.too many words that I can’t speak to him.after too many long days that I never see,it’s starts from:Saturday..Sunday..Monday..Tuesday..Wednesday..Thursday..it was been huft I’m so lonely!! I’m so lost without you -,- hooooooooooooooofftt ,..do you know when he come back,huh?a week more!! DAMN !! I must do my Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday, and finally at Monday I can see him. Imissyousomuchlittleboy!!! till I drew like this one.. on the my table at class =(
 and know how can I feel like this (?) but its so naturally, i love him and miss him == and I want to see him sooooo.everytime in ma life huft.little boy little boy. you love me and I love you, you tell me that you wanna be my boyfriend. but I can answer it. I can answer it if you can prove that you love me. hehehehe
yeeaaaah enough fo tonite =)))
ta ta for now!