let's singing , guys !

hi blog!hem long time not see.. ok now i have a topic. It is : MUSIC . in this time, I’ll tell you about Indonesia songs Well, I know all of you may don’t like Indonesian music, but I know many kinds of songs that you will not disappointed to hear… check it out !
1. Dia dia dia [ afgan ]
2. Ajari aku [ ardian martadinata ]
3. Sampai ke ujung dunia [ dirly ]
4. Sepanjang usia [ kerispatih ]
5. Cinta yang hilang cinta yang kembali [ vidi aldiano ]
6. Semua tentang kita [ peterpan ]
7. Ciuman pertama [ ungu ]
8. Ayah [ peterpan ]
9. Bunda [ melly goeslow ]
10. Takkan terganti [ marcell ]
11. Peri cintaku [ marcell ]
12. Tertatih [ kerispatih ]
13. Peluk [ alexa ]
14. Inikah cinta [ ME ]
15. Selamat datang cinta [ gita gutawa-derby]
16. Manusia biasa [ yovie and nuno ]
17. Tak setampan romeo [ yovie and nuno ]
18. Hari bersamanya [ sheilla on 7 ]
And many more.. I sorry can’t tell you more… cos I was forgot the other songs. Hehe peace V
And now , lagu luar negri yang gue sukain tuh antara lain :
1. Today my life begins [ Bruno mars ]
2. Just the way you are [ Bruno mars]
3. More than words [ westlife ]
4. Open your heart [ westlife ]
5. Hero [ Mariah carey ]
6. Mad [ neyo ]
7. Fall for you [ 2ndhand serenade ]
8. She will be loved [ maroon 5 ]
9. When you tell me that you love me [ westlife ft Diana rose ]
10. Nothing on you [ B.O.B ]
11. The reason [ HOOBSTANK ]
12. Please don’t go [ mike poinser ]
13. Your call [ 2ndand serenade ]
14. Insomnia [ craig david ]
15. You belong with me [ talor swift ]
16. My happy ending [ avril lavigne ]
17. We’re in this together [ HSM ]
18. I can do better [ avril lavigne ]

Etc…
Hehe I’m tired .
Kiss =*


zaradililahari!!