while ):

Hello.…
Now, I want to sharing with you about…. Friend and school. Oh dear. I won’t  leave my class, it ‘s just for a while I’m study as JHS student… I love che-prit so much! although in other side, there are many thing that I dislike from my class, for example the boy that MUNAFIK , maho, iihh huwek . but I’m sure that my class is the most perfect class. There is no one can replace IX-C , 2010/2011 . and , damn . a few days later final nasional examination will be held. And me, yeah I hoped that I can get the best mark. And I see,  it was a sign we will be leaving soon this school, this JHS moment… everything. Too many memories that I can forgot. I don’t care that’s bad or good. We are in this together,more than 2  years  you were filled my days, friend. through periods of bleak with fvckin killer teacher!!( I think I can’t expland who are they cz that too many haha)
Do you remember, when we were do our naughty action to bu ruk , [ at that time in our class still exist dispensers formerly often used to make milk / hot drinks before dispensernya neglected nah, when bu ruk teachin geograph.. she want to drink something, and then he asked for coffee and see….. everyone of us were knew that the water in the dispenser are DIRTY and not worth drinking. Maybe hahahaha I’m laughing out loud, all of student are laughin when bu ruk was drank . sokoooorr and next day, bu ruk getting sick HAHAHAHAHA
Enough. Enough. There are many more our action that can make the teaceher angry. Yeaah we are good students! Of course.
It feels just for a while. Now we are 9th grade. We grew up! step by step we start to study hard. Desi told me, that we must make a record ,  We have a planning to get the best mark. From number 1 until 24 are in the best rank. Amin!
ourclass want to be success…. It starts from ourself, and now god was woke me for study wuakaka, lagek sadar mbak yuu. Yea yea yea, honestly I’m not as diligent as another friends. they make a schedule , they divide time : when the time for eating , praying, studying, playing, refreshing, or go steady. what about me? Sure, I’ll make a schedule like them. BUT I DON’T HAVE A BOYFRIEND awawaw it’s okela.
Damn, now I feel like……………… I must go to toilet, I can't hold on. Kebeleeeeeeeeeeeeet pup.
*****
By the way, have you ever watch the new Julia Robert movies ? yaps! eat, pray, love … can you imagine that the actrees is replace by me, mmm maybe the tittle is changed with : eat, pray , pup!
@.@ JOSS!


zaradililahari